Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Moving to new premises + Oink

So - opening these doors for public consumption. Bored of livejournal's little foibles, so I have moved here permanently. I'm not one to post on my day to day activities, but that's just me.

Oink has been taken down and the site owner has been arrested. I'm gutted to be honest - it was the only place I ever found that had extremely rare electronica that you just can't buy anymore. It was good while it lasted - here's hoping I don't get a nasty letter in the post :) I can't see it happening to be honest - just the usual scare tactics they pull in these situations.

As a point of amusement, the Pirate Bay somehow got ownership of the IFPI's net domain and have.... edited it slightly :) here

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

*yay*!! Another garden to play in... even without the oinks. :-)))