Bit Da Bit Gau
- Not To Hit Is Not To Teach
Saturday, 22 March 2008
I've got an itouch
awesome. It's a little slow to enter text, but it is frikkin sweet all the same. Even more amusing is watching my flatmate trying to play brain training on DS. His brain age is currently 80. Ha ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
2008
(30)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(10)
Rant about stuff - pet peeves
I've got an itouch
I hope he gets in
Are you here to live, or here to live a long time?
Equality?
This why taiji is full of people who can't fight
Check your ego at the door
Mans talk
True Love
Stepping Into Your True Self
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(25)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(1)
Contributors
Vegas
Vegas
No comments:
Post a Comment