Friday, 2 November 2007

Raaaaargh training make me strong

Unfortunately this is not my physique - however, it's been great to get back into training today, so i thought I'd post an inspiring image :) After a crappy night dealing with people's (incorrect) perceptions of my thoughts and motivations, I then got about 4 hours of sleep. This was after coming back from taiji, where I went through the whole form very slowly with the class - I was feeling a bit under the weather at the start of the lesson, so doing the form tends to bring things to a head. I either get better, or I get sick and get better sooner. I think it was the latter as I spent all night in a sweat-soaked delirium. Woke up feeling horrendous, had some more sleep and then felt ok.

Decided to get back on the training obsession - so I had a quick run, then did my clubbell routine, then the empty hand and scholar sword taijiquan forms. Then I had a loooong soak in the bath and now I feel like I've been using my body properly again - the delicious ache of well-used muscles.

I feel like myself again - testosterone and endorphins for the win.

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

Bah, your physique is much nicer.

mmmm testosterone and endorphins... what a lovely cocktail! :-D